Happy new year,
Welcome to another year of greatness. With all happiness, I introduce this new blog to you. Enemigino is a medium of knowledge whereby creative, educational and innovative facts would be passed down to viewers.
With the support of the Tech Phantom, enemigino would be a 70℅ technology based medium.
The critics of viewer would be allowed in order to enable the fast growth of this blog.
Again, I wish you a happy new year.
Thank you and God bless'
Admin,
enemigino.blogspot.com
Enemigino is a medium of information with a 70 percent technological based view and a 30 percent info from different aspects
Search enemigino
Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is Loki dead?
Oh Loki. Looks are never what they seem as the trickster god continues to delight and deceive. The numerous shock deaths and losses throug...
-
My first drone flew for maybe five seconds, lifting off slowly from the table before leaning hard to the left, careening for the wall. I...
-
Quantum computing is a lot to wrap your mind around. To put things very simply (as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau did recently, wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment